Terns and Condition:
- The maximum weight per person is 110kg.
- Pregnant women and any people with serious medical conditions are not able to participate in this experience (but we encourage you to give it a go when you are able!).
- Person must be at least 7 years of age.
- Vouchers are non-refundable
- GCSFT reserve the right to reschedule the flight to another date and /or time due to weather or aircraft availability
- The holder of the voucher must contact GCSFT to book the date and time available
- The user or his legal guardian must accept or sign an Indemnity before the flight.
- The user take part in this activity at own risk
- If the user can not make the flight at the time and date arranged, he/she must contact GCSFT 24 hours before the scheduled flight (or 2 hours in the event of sickness) to reschedule the flight
- The user will join Recreational Aviation Australia as a Temporary / full time member before the flight takes place
what They're Saying
"Being one of the first students for the GCSFC flight school, I wasn't able to get any feedback on what the instructor was like. I knew Chris Howarth to say hello to but not much more. Being an instructor for some time, and a teacher, Chris has something vital for training students - great communication skills. A great pilot won't always make a great instructor and students definitely need the latter. Chris delivers instruction patiently and calmly which helped me overcome my nervousness & tension... the guy even reminds me to breathe when I'm taking off and landing, which I keep forgetting to do. In addition to that, Chris readily commends you when you've done well - it helps a lot if you're like me and keep beating yourself up. To those wanting to learn to fly 3-axis aircraft, I highly recommend GCSFC flying school... the instructor, the aircraft, the location, the price - it's terrific."
"Once you have flown you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been,and there you long to return."
Leonardo da Vinci.
What an experience I had! The training was excellent and very professional.
I will most definitely in the future make use of your training again and would suggest and promote your courses to my friends and colleagues.
My son and I both enrolled in our flight training a while ago. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
The pre-flight lessons were interesting and easy to grasp. Errol is very passionate, friendly and knowledgeable.
Getting my Pilot certificate has been one of my greatest achievements.
At age 65, I’m finally realizing my dream to fly planes. I looked all over the Gold Coast area for a group that would meet my needs and finally found Chris and Gold Coast Sports Flying Club. I like Chris as a teacher – he is a wealth of information, teaching in a relaxed, low-pressure manner and making technical nuances easily understandable. I expected to be stressed and anxious as I learned high banks and how to deal with stalls. Instead, Chris has me following the curves of the inland waterways with a smile on my face that he says “not even a plastic surgeon would be able to get rid of”! An added benefit is the experienced fliers I’m meeting at the club between lessons. Fantastic experiences and conversations!